HENDERSON, Ky (WEHT) In a press release Friday, The Women’s Hospital announced they now manage The Women’s Pavilion inside Deaconess Henderson Hospital. This covers units for labor and delivery, post-partum, gynecological conditions and surgery, well-baby nursery and the NICU.
The new management also benefits Henderson staff, who now have increased training opportunities with high-risk deliveries and newborn resuscitation simulation labs.
Patients and staff will also have increased access to maternal-fetal medicine providers and services in their communities.
(This story was originally published on October 9, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns
- Mt. Vernon High School cancels prom
- Former baseball players and current Tri-State residents speak out on Hank Aaron’s impact
- Local pro-life activists protest on 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade decision
- Evansville Police continue investigating shooting of teenager