BOONVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Warrick County Coroner Sarah Seaton tells Eyewitness News a resident at Woodmont Health Campus has died from COVID-19 at the age of 92.
This is the first confirmed COVID-19 death at the facility after 43 COVID-19 cases were reported there Thursday. The news also comes after the Green River District Health Department confirmed 30 residents and 19 staff members at Morganfield Health & Rehab have tested positive for the virus, with two people hospitalized.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 18, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: City Commissioners Pam Smith-Wright and Larry Conder
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: Mayor Tom Watson and Dracin Williams
- Long time Henderson buffet closing temporarily
- Man accused of killing Fairfield teenager pleads not guilty in first court appearance
- Monarch Beverage Company selling assets, laying off 56 employees