HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – The Kentucky primary election is Tuesday after being pushed back due to coronavirus.
On Monday, workers were busy setting up Henderson County High School, the only in-person polling place in the county. Workers say they are taking a number of steps to help keep workers safe and said long lines are expected.
Voters need to bring an ID to vote, and social distancing practices will be in effect. Polls open at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.
(This story was originally published on June 22, 2020)
LATEST NEWS FROM YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS:
- GOP senators confront past comments on Supreme Court vote
- Trump to Senate: Vote ‘without delay’ on his high court pick
- Ginsburg’s death draws big surge of donations to Democrats
- Official: Toilet display mocking mail-in voting is a crime
- Indiana schools chief draws GOP ire by backing Democrat