EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The YMCA of Southwestern Indiana says exposed areas are closed for cleaning and disinfecting after an individual at their Ascension St. Vincent branch tested positive for the virus.
The YMCA says the individual tested positive for the virus after contact exposure offsite. They are currently quarantining and receiving treatment. Through contact tracing, the YMCA says they have personally contacted people who came in contact with the individual.
(This story was originally published on July 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks
- Senator Braun responds after company’s dye turns Patoka River red
- Two EFD trucks damaged in Virginia Street Fire