EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The YMCA of Southwestern Indiana says exposed areas are closed for cleaning and disinfecting after an individual at their Ascension St. Vincent branch tested positive for the virus.
The YMCA says the individual tested positive for the virus after contact exposure offsite. They are currently quarantining and receiving treatment. Through contact tracing, the YMCA says they have personally contacted people who came in contact with the individual.
(This story was originally published on July 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Vanderburgh County Health Department increases COVID-19 vaccine appointments
- NCAA launches ‘mask madness’ initiative
- ISP recommends keeping your distance driving in winter weather
- BREAKING: FBI arrests McLean Co. man in connection to Capitol riot
- Evansville City Council to consider ordinance creating Commission on Food Security