PRINCETON, Ind. (WEHT)- The YMCA of Southwestern Indiana announced Wednesday that it is suspending overnight resident camp at YMCA Camp Carson in Princeton for the 2020 summer season.
The YMCA says it made the decision after reviewing guidelines set out by the American Camp Association, as well as state and local governments and local health officials.
The camp typically serves 1300 residents from across the country each summer and the camp employs some international staff members.
(This story was originally published on May 20, 2020)
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply
- Mother arrested for neglect after drugs are found during traffic stop
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb gives weekly COVID-19 update
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Morgan Donahue’s New Song, “Something Anything”