PRINCETON, Ind. (WEHT)- The YMCA of Southwestern Indiana announced Wednesday that it is suspending overnight resident camp at YMCA Camp Carson in Princeton for the 2020 summer season.
The YMCA says it made the decision after reviewing guidelines set out by the American Camp Association, as well as state and local governments and local health officials.
The camp typically serves 1300 residents from across the country each summer and the camp employs some international staff members.
(This story was originally published on May 20, 2020)
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – Memorial Day
- Effigy of Governor Beshear displayed near Kentucky Capitol
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights