PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
(This story was originally published on August 1, 2020)
- Pike County still near top in 7-day positivity rates in Indiana
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Indiana’s U.S. Senators weigh in on Congress standstill
- Wayne’s Detailed Forecast – Click HERE
- LIVE: Back to School: New Lessons