PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
(This story was originally published on August 1, 2020)
- Newsfeed Now: Who will get first COVID-19 vaccines; La. COVID patient receives help from across the country
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members