(WEHT)- 22-year-old Eddie Lin is using his skills to send a special thank you to essential workers like health care workers, mail carriers, police officers, and supermarket workers.
Lin, who is autistic, calls himself the “Ausome Balloon Creator” and runs a lucrative businesses with his skills.
Lin’s first balloon structure was a thank you for a family friend who works in a supermarket.
(This story was originally published on May 31, 2020)
- Witnesses react to crash, victims’ family clings to faith
- Last weekend for Owensboro spray parks
- Bills relating to Breonna Taylor case expected in upcoming General Assembly session
- Student putting Black Lives Matter movement on display
- Condom recycling operation raided in Vietnam