(WEHT)- Wineries across Oregon had a busy Memorial Day weekend after Oregon Gov. Kate Brown allowed them to partially reopen.
Though they could not have wine tastings like they normally do, customers still stopped by to enjoy wineries with some restrictions.
Employees were required to wear masks and gloves while people were seated individually to limit capacity by roughly half.
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Kansas City Royals putting cutouts of fans in stands to fill seats during games
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters