(WEHT)- Wineries across Oregon had a busy Memorial Day weekend after Oregon Gov. Kate Brown allowed them to partially reopen.
Though they could not have wine tastings like they normally do, customers still stopped by to enjoy wineries with some restrictions.
Employees were required to wear masks and gloves while people were seated individually to limit capacity by roughly half.
- Sturgis man honored for organ donation on NASCAR driver’s car
- North wins ninth-straight sectional title
- Three killed in shooting at restaurant in Louisville
- USI professor discusses loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Henderson group aims to bring awareness to human trafficking