(WEHT)- Officials with US Customs and Border Protection say they are sending officers, agents, and aviation assets to partner with local, state, and federal authorities in cities dealing with protests.
Authorities say the agency’s mission extends nationwide, not just on the border.
(This story was originally published on May 31, 2020)
- Jehovah’s Witness move convention online due to Covid-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 continues to affect restaurant industry
- Madisonville business vandalized
- ABC’s Chief Medical Correspondent talks to Eyewitness News about COVID-19
- Two arrested in connection to alleged assault in Madisonville parking lot