(WEHT)- Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the country’s leading infectious disease experts and a member of President Trump’s coronavirus task force says he hasn’t interacted with the President since May 18, when he spoke at a teleconference with American governors.
Fauci, who is the head of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, became one of the most recognizable faces during the pandemic and added that the task force last met May 28.
Fauci did not say why he hasn’t spoken with the President in two weeks.
(This story was originally published on June 2, 2020.)
- Packers: No fans at practices, Family Night, or preseason games
- Long time local financial advisor earn higher designations
- Tracking the Tropics: Differences in development basins around the world
- Over a third of Apollo High families want an in-person graduation ceremony
- Ron’s Forecast for Wednesday, July 15