(WEHT)- The US Energy Information Administration says Americans are consuming more renewable energy sources than coal for the first time since 1885, when wood burning and hydropower were more popular.
Falling costs and environmental concerns are reportedly reasons behind the rise of hydro, wind, geothermal, and solar power, despite efforts from the Trump administration to support the coal industry
(This story was originally published on May 29, 2020)
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Nurse shot, killed along interstate in Nashville
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Eagles take down Illinois Springfield, jump to 3-0
- Owensboro Catholic preparing for 2A quarterfinal against Murray