(WEHT)- San Francisco 49ers team owner Jed York announced the team will donate a total of $1 million to organizations dedicated to creating change.
The team is also standing behind the legislative priorities of the Players Coalition, an organization comprised of current and retired professional athletes and activists whose mission is to make an impact on social justice.
(This story was originally published on May 31, 2020)
- INDOT offering the public input, insight on Indiana State Railroad Plan update
- 7 people shot at funeral home in Milwaukee, suspect wanted
- Record turnout: 1.8 million have already voted in presidential election
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- Dr. Birx: No pressure on CDC from White House to relax school guidelines