(WEHT)- While many COVID-19 hotspots have been in big cities, that doesn’t necessarily mean people are looking to leave them just yet.
Popular moving website Zillow says there is no increase in traffic from potential homebuyers looking to move from big cities to smaller cities, suburbs, or rural areas.
However, the website says that as people continue to work from home, they may look to move to a home with more room or a designated office space.
- Harwood Baseball Complex receives tune up
- EPD: Four arrested at Evansville rally
- Protesters rally in Owensboro
- WATCH: Castle High School graduation ceremony
- WATCH: The implosion of Dominion Energy’s old HQ