PetSmart recalls dog bowls due to laceration hazard

National and World

(WEHT) – PetSmart is recalling more than 100,000 Top Paw Double Dinner dog bowls due to a laceration hazard.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission says that the gasket at the bottom of the bowl could come off, leaving a sharp edge that could cut you or your dog. PetSmart is offering full refunds for the product.

For more information, click here.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

100 years

Trending Stories