The Ohio County Sheriff’s Office has accused a man of being involved in the publication of a video containing sex acts with a minor.
Authorities said the minor was less than 12-years of age.
The investigation began on May 3, 2018.
Craig Mason was arrested on Tuesday.
The sheriff’s office said Mason faces the following charges:
- Rape, 1st degree – victim less than 12 years of age – two counts
- Sodomy, 1st degree – victim less than 12 years of age – four counts
- Sexual abuse, 1st degree – victim under 12 years of age – two counts
- Unlawful transaction with minor – two counts
- Promoting a minor in sex performance – two counts
- Wanton endangerment, 1st degree – two counts
- Use of a minor in a sex performance – two counts
Mason is currently lodged in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center on other, non-related charges – according to the sheriff’s office.
(This story was originally published on October 11, 2018)