BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Henderson County also hit hard by Saturday’s storms
- Newburgh declares state of emergency after storms
- Strong storms hit Tri-State Saturday night
- Muhlenberg County confirms new COVID-19 case
- University of Evansville extends enrollment deposit deadline