TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- State funding unknown for Indiana schools moving online only
- New Colts DL DeForest Buckner will be well prepared for the AFC South
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Ellis Park hosting historic Kentucky Derby qualifier Sunday
- Petition calls for change to structure of Henderson Co. Fiscal Court