Aurora, Evansville’s non-profit social services organization whose mission is to prevent and end homelessness in the community, is getting a new address.
There will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the new location, at 1001 Mary Street, on April 7 at 9:30 a.m.
The public is invited.
Special guests attending the ceremony are:
- Paul Green, IBEW Local 16
- Mark Beard, IN/KY/OH Council of Carpenters
- Kelley Coures, Department of Metropolitan Development
- Timothy Weir, Co-Director for Commission on Homelessness
- Bishop Charles C. Thompson
- Abby Maravich, Southwest Indiana Chamber
- Mayor Lloyd Winnecke
Aurora has been serving the homeless community since 1988.