MADISONVILLE, Ky. (WEHT) – Baptist Health has administered more than 11,000 COVID-19 vaccines to frontline health care workers including nurses, housekeepers, physicians, respiratory therapists and phlebotomists, hospitals announced Tuesday.
The hospital in Madisonville was one of the first 11 hospitals in Kentucky to receive the vaccine and began vaccinating its workers earlier this month. Below is a video of various hospitals celebrating the milestone.
(This story was originally published on December 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- OPD investigating after several tombstones damaged by SUV
- IU encourages and supports state’s COVID-19 vaccination efforts
- Peyton Manning and father Archie team up with Ascension St. Vincent for heart health
- 4th victim dies after gunman’s attacks in Chicago, suburbs
- CDC: More contagious COVID-19 strain could lead to spike in U.S. cases by March