EVANSVILLE (WEHT) – CVS is hiring 700 license pharmacy technicians throughout Indiana to help with COVID-19 vaccinations.
The company said new employees will play a critical role in the pharmacy’s eventual vaccination efforts. Employees will also help with everyday pharmacy operations and COVID-19 testing.
(This story was originally published on February 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Wolfpack hopes to end 4-game skid at home against Wake Forest
- 4 signs you’re about to be hit with a big tax surprise
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains
- BREAKING: FBI arrests Owensboro man in connection to Capitol riot
- Photos: The first dogs are home! Champ and Major arrive at the White House