HENDERSON (WHET) – Starting Wednesday, Evansville police will be launching its holiday travel blitz. The SAFE Family Travel Blitz 106 campaign will focus on wearing seatbelts and impaired driving.
EPD said it will be looking for drunk drivers and people not wearing seatbelts. The department said make sure you have plans for a sober driver before you begin your celebration. The blitz runs through Jan. 1.
(This story was originally published on December 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Oakland City family want justice after dogs found shot dead in trash bags
- Woman suffers burns after house fire in Evansville
- Stolen wooden crosses returned to Tell City VFW post
- Owensboro, Daviess County heading back to full in-person instruction March 22
- Community reacts to closed Chinese restaurant amid investigation