EVANSVILLE (WEHT) – An Evansville man pleaded guilty and is sentenced for killing another man.
Dalarrius Jackson was originally charged with the November 2018 murder of Amon Johnson.
Jackson pleaded guilty to reckless homicide and armed robbery. In return, the murder charge and a related firearms charge were dropped.
He received a six-year prison sentence. Police say Jackson shot and killed Johnson on East Missouri Street during a dispute over money.
(This story was originally published on December 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Oakland City family want justice after dogs found shot dead in trash bags
- Trials to triumph: Tecumseh swimmer overcomes injury to advance to state finals
- Woman suffers burns after house fire in Evansville
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it