HENDERSON (WEHT) – Habitat for Humanity of Henderson is honoring two essential workers by helping them become first time homeowners. The organization is building homes for Katie Sauer and Kay Schindler and their families.
The two have both been working in the environmental services department at deaconess during the pandemic. Habitat finished the home for the Sauer family in October. Schindler’s home is still being built.
(This story was originally published on December 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Central advances in 4A sectionals with win against Jasper
- North knocks off Castle in 4A sectional opener
- Brad Byrd InDEPTH: Declining COVID cases and a new vaccine
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill
- Vehicle hits Deluxe Inn Tuesday night, dispatch officials say