MADISONVILLE, Ky. (WEHT) – The Madisonville Regional Airport received high priority from state transportation officials on three projects.
The state is supporting funding for a runway overlay, improving airport drainage, and an engineer’s report for a flight school. The cost of each project and state funding for them is unknown. Airport board chairman jimmy Riddle said they hope to start work on each project sometime later this year.
(This story was originally published on January 12, 2021)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- North Carolina DOT trolls Ohio over license plate mix-up, sets off Twitter debate
- Striking bourbon workers scheduled to vote on new contract
- JD Sheth Foundation looking for honorably discharged veterans for their first Evansville housing project
- VOTE NOW: Week 10 Home Team Friday Play of the Night
- Home Team Friday: Mt. Vernon vs. Gibson Southern (10/22/21)