MADISONVILLE, Ky. (WEHT) – The Madisonville Regional Airport received high priority from state transportation officials on three projects.
The state is supporting funding for a runway overlay, improving airport drainage, and an engineer’s report for a flight school. The cost of each project and state funding for them is unknown. Airport board chairman jimmy Riddle said they hope to start work on each project sometime later this year.
(This story was originally published on January 12, 2021)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Bucs fans set to cheer inside, outside Super Bowl stadium
- Business owner reacts to fake email notice
- CenterPoint Energy gives $535K grant to Southwestern Indiana YMCA
- Colts’ Jim Irsay: Door’s always open for Andrew Luck, ‘but Andrew’s retired’
- US House data not ready until April, states’ data after July