DAVIESS COUNTY, Ill. (WEHT) – Federal agents are now involved in a southern Indiana drug bust. Indiana State Police stopped a car for speeding on interstate 69 in Daviess, north of Washington. Police discovered more than a pound and a half of marijuana, a loaded gun, and $31,000 in cash.
Police arrested Joshwin Spearman, Nardo Watson, and Devontae Waddell at the scene. All three men face felony charges.
(This story was originally published on December 16, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- OPD investigating after several tombstones damaged by SUV
- IU encourages and supports state’s COVID-19 vaccination efforts
- Peyton Manning and father Archie team up with Ascension St. Vincent for heart health
- 4th victim dies after gunman’s attacks in Chicago, suburbs
- CDC: More contagious COVID-19 strain could lead to spike in U.S. cases by March