EVANSVILLE (WEHT) – COVID-19 testing at C.K. Newsome Center will continue Monday after Thanksgiving. Originally, the center was scheduled to be open Friday, but the testing site does not have enough staff, officials said.
Registration is required. Those needing a test can register at lhi.care/covidtesting or call 888-634-1116. Testing is free to all and no medical insurance is necessary. However, residents with existing insurance are asked to provide that information during the scheduling process.
(This story was originally published on November 25, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Daviess County Jail limiting visitors due to COVID outbreak
- Parke stepping down as Vanderburgh County GOP Chairman
- Snow falls across the Tri-State, road crews prepare
- Psychotherapist discusses mental health during pandemic
- Groups helping homeless say most who lived at Owensboro ‘tent city’ site left