Fairfield, Ill. (WEHT) – More local front line healthcare workers will have the chance to get vaccinated. The health department in Wayne County, Illinois is reaching out to people in its Phase 1A priority group. This includes physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, dentists, hygienists, nursing assistants, home health workers, and EMS.
(This story was originally published on December 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Wolfpack hopes to end 4-game skid at home against Wake Forest
- 4 signs you’re about to be hit with a big tax surprise
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains
- BREAKING: FBI arrests Owensboro man in connection to Capitol riot
- Photos: The first dogs are home! Champ and Major arrive at the White House