OWENSBORO (WEHT) – One lucky Tri-Stater is getting a big fat check for Christmas. The Wendell Foster Center in Owensboro announced the winner of its first holiday 50/50 raffle Friday.
William Riney was the big winner of more than $16,000. The raffle raised $32,000. The money will help Wendell Foster support thousands of children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
(This story was originally published on December 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Madionsville woman charged with murder following death of shooting victim
- Not real: A look at the fake news circulating on social media this week
- United Way’s $10,000 drawing winner donates winnings back to United Way
- McConnell says he’d support Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- EPD looking for suspect accused of credit card fraud at Best Buy