HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – A “Trump Train” made its way through Western Kentucky Sunday, starting in Owensboro and making several stops, including in Henderson.
Supporters of the president were encouraged to bring flags to show their support with just days to go before election day.
One woman who spoke to Eyewitness News came all the way from New Jersey with her husband, but she says she’ll support whoever wins the presidential race, including Democrat Joe Biden.
“If he wins fair and square, he’s our president and we should support him but with how everything looks to me, I think Trump should be the winner,” said Lauren Schaufler.
President Trump supporters in the train were allowed to get on and off the procession at any time along the way.
(This story was originally published on November 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville Rescue Mission expands Rescued Rags to downtown coffee shop
- Two Princeton men arrested on child exploitation charges and dealing meth
- Warrick County offering virtual open house for infrastructure improvement plan
- Burlington coming to Owensboro
- Owensboro man facing drunk driving charges after injury crash