HEBER SPRINGS, Ark. (KARK) — A Heber Springs mom captured a sweet moment when two little boys wanted to help put out a fire across from their home Tuesday (Dec. 17) afternoon.
The fire on Spinks Lane was caused when a power line blew causing flames to spark in a field.
Three-year-old Khyden McKellar and his brother two-year-old Baylex geared up when the flames started.
While they stood and watched the fire fighters in action, Stephen Choate, who was there as a fire fighter stopped and let the boys try out his gear.
Both boys were mesmerized, and got to meet someone they now call a hero.