MOUNT CARMEL, Ill. (WEHT) — Wabash County Coroner Shawn Keepes is investigating the death of a juvenile who appeared to have died by an apparent gun shot wound.
The coroner’s office was called to the home on College Drive at 1:35 p.m. Tuesday.
An autopsy is scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 24.
The coroner’s office says foul play is not suspected.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 22, 2020)
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Holcomb provides COVID-19 update
- Mayor Winnecke to give update on winter sports
- Food giveaway happening Friday in Owensboro
- KSP looking for suspected bicycle thieves
- Henderson Co. High School volleyball teams in quarantine