Walmart will no longer sell “All Lives Matter” merchandise on its website.
The nation’s largest retailer is removing the items sold by third-party sellers after hearing concerns from some employees and customers. The backlash erupted on social media, where people criticized the company for allegedly “mocking” the Black Lives Matter movement.
Some of the items included T-shirts that featured variations of the Black Lives Matter slogan, including “All Lives Matter,” “Blue Lives Matter,” “Irish Lives Matter,” and “Homeless Lives Matter.”
The retailer has since removed the “All Lives Matter” merchandise, but the other “Lives Matter” products are still available.
LATEST NATIONAL NEWS:
- School bus driver, 7-year-old girl killed in Tennessee crash
- Trump to appeal to Nevada voters from neighboring Arizona
- Store guard stabbed 27 times for asking women to wear masks
- ADHD awareness month, Part 1: Early signs and diagnosis
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident