SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – A dolphin said “hello” to two curious dogs near the Isle of Hope Marina on Saturday morning.
Magen Peigelbeck says the dolphin swam with their boat the whole morning, interacting with her two pups, Stanley and Miles.
“It makes me grin and my heart get big,” Peigelbeck said. “Everyone can get along. We can learn lessons from animals.”
(This story was originally published on June 28, 2020)
- Mt. Vernon man found guilty of dealing meth
- Governor Holcomb speaks to Southwest Indiana Chamber
- 2020 Little Thunder Regatta event underway
- Dubois County Sheriff’s Office searching for man wanted on warrant
- Central City man dies after car accident