MURRAY, Utah (KTVX) – It wasn’t a typical day at work for some mechanics in Utah after a customer asked for help in pulling their new kitten out of their car’s dashboard.
John Chambers-Thieling said the owner called them and asked if they could help retrieve the kitten.
Chambers-Thieling told them to “bring it right in.”
They then drove their car, and the kitten, over to the dealership.
“In my job, you never know what can happen,” said Chambers-Thieling. “I took a call from a very distraught lady this morning, stating their new rescue kitten had gotten stuck behind the dash in their car.”
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville Otters accepting 2021 game day staff applications
- KC’s Timeout Lounge closed for 7 days per the health department
- Vanderburgh County Health Department discusses weekend concert
- Wanted felon crashes vehicle, runs away, leaves puppy behind
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville