EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Governor Eric Holcomb is leading Indiana Republicans on a full court press in the final hours of the campaign.
Holcomb, along with Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch and Indiana Senator Todd Young, will travel through parts of the state, beginning in Evansville at 9 a.m. Monday morning.
They will then move on to Jefferson and Columbus.
(This story was originally published on November 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s Office apprehend fleeing suspect
- Police investigate crash after pursuit in Evansville
- Evansville mother accused of son’s death scheduled to stand trial in June
- HCSO: Henderson County woman falls asleep while driving, hits garbage truck
- Graffiti removed from Kendall-Perkins Park mural