(WEHT) – WalletHub released its 2020 Presidential Candidate Personal Finance Report Monday ahead of Super Tuesday.
The report includes a breakdown of seven leading candidates’ financial disclosures. It also features insights such as how the average candidate’s savings compare to the average American’s and which candidates made a small fortune from speaking fees.
- $208.5M: The average candidate’s assets (vs. $29,410 for the median Americans).
- $16M: The average candidate’s cash savings (vs. less than $1,000 for most Americans).
- 169M: Donald Trump leads the cash game, with $50 million to $169 million.
- $5.2M: Biden’s overall income from speeches, nearly $1 million of which came from events held by post-secondary educational institutions.
- 5: Donald Trump owns five personal real estate properties worth in total more than $122 million.
- $0: Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren have no liabilities listed on their financial disclosures. That means they don’t have any debt declared.
See the full report here.
(This story was originally published on March 2, 2020)