EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Bosse’s game Friday night against North will be a special one as the Bulldogs return to a renovated Enlow Field.
The Enlow Field renovations have forced the Bulldogs to play games elsewhere for the time being as one of three EVSC stadiums to receive a facelift. Enlow Field received a $1 million renovation that included redone seats and repainted restrooms.
Bosse High School President Aaron Huff says he’s glad the team is finally playing at home and is proud of the stadium. Enlow Field also hosts Memorial, who will play as the designated home team against Bosse Sept. 25.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 18, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: City Commissioners Pam Smith-Wright and Larry Conder
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: Mayor Tom Watson and Dracin Williams
- Long time Henderson buffet closing temporarily
- Man accused of killing Fairfield teenager pleads not guilty in first court appearance
- Monarch Beverage Company selling assets, laying off 56 employees