(WEHT) – The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has announced some major changes to upcoming races in the Circle City.
The Brickyard 400 and the GMR Grand Prix will both be races without fans in the stands.
The races are slated for the Fourth of July weekend, with the Indycar race Saturday and the Nascar race that Sunday.
The track says they are still committed to bringing fans to the track for the Indy 500 which is now scheduled for August.
(This story was originally published on June 4, 2020).
- Indiana county that banned invasive plants eyes outreach
- Officials: Perry County Sheriff recovering from COVID-19
- Indiana lawmakers debating public health, personal freedom
- EFD: One person hospitalized after Covert Ave. fire
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine