(WEHT) – The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has announced some major changes to upcoming races in the Circle City.
The Brickyard 400 and the GMR Grand Prix will both be races without fans in the stands.
The races are slated for the Fourth of July weekend, with the Indycar race Saturday and the Nascar race that Sunday.
The track says they are still committed to bringing fans to the track for the Indy 500 which is now scheduled for August.
(This story was originally published on June 4, 2020).
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Appliance Factory (07/02/20)
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Reopening Libraries (07/02/20)
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Daily Dish (07/02/20)
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain