MADISONVILLE. (WEHT) – Madisonville-North Hopkins and McCracken County went back and forth the entire night.
After being tied at two a piece, the match went to two overtimes and eventually would go to penalty kicks but that’s where the Maroons season would come to a close as they fall to the Mustangs.
More from Desherion McBroom
- St. Joseph Catholic Church reopens after tornado damage
- American Red Cross seeks donations during holiday season
- Investigation continues in the shooting of two Vanderburgh County dogs
- Area commission recommends denial of proposed Love’s Travel Stop
- Local residents weigh in on passing of Hall of Fame coach Bobby Knight
Eyewitness News. Everywhere you are.