If football isn’t your favorite part of “The Big Game,” there are still plenty of elements about the spectacle you might find entertaining. Prop bets don’t directly impact the final score of the game, but they definitely get people talking — even those who may not be able to name a single player on the Rams or Patriots.
Here’s a look at some prop bets our Daybreak crew discussed earlier this week:
- How long will it take Gladys Knight to sing the National Anthem? (Over or under 1 minute, 47 seconds)
- Will Christina Aguilera make an appearance during the halftime show?
- What will be the first song performed by Maroon 5?
- Which commercial will air first: Doritos or Pringles?
Here are some other popular prop bets:
- Which player will score the first touchdown of the game?
- Coin toss: heads or tails?
- Who will be the Most Valuable Player?
- Will Tom Brady complete his first pass attempt?