BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: City Commissioners Pam Smith-Wright and Larry Conder
- ADHD awareness month, Part 1: Early signs and diagnosis
- Meet the candidates for Owensboro Mayor: Mayor Tom Watson and Dracin Williams
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident
- Long time Henderson buffet closing temporarily